Touring & Camping Prices 2017
The prices quoted are pitch fees including car and 2 people only:
|Season||Dates Inclusive||Per Night|
|Low||Mar 31st - Apr 6th||£11.00|
|Mid||Apr 7th - Apr 13th||£14.00|
|High||Apr 14th - Apr 22nd||Easter||£21.50|
|Low||Apr 23rd - Apr 27th||£11.00|
|High||Apr 28th - Apr 30th||May Day||£21.50|
|Low||May 1st - May 25th||£11.00|
|High||May 26th - Jun 3rd||Spring Bank||£21.50|
||Jun 4th - Jul 20th||£14.00|
|High||Jul 21st - Sept 2nd||School Break||£21.50|
|Mid||Sept 3rd - Oct 7th||£14.00|
|Low||Oct 8th - Oct 19th||£11.00|
|Mid||Oct 20th - Oct 29th||Half Term||£14.00|
- 16 amp electric hook-up is £3.00 per unit per night.
- Hardstanding pitches are £2.50 extra per night (Field 5 & 6 only).
- Families of more than two people are charged £2.50 per additional person per night.
- Dogs are charged at £1.00 per dog per night.
- New! Showers are now FREE.
- There is no charge for children under 3 years, awnings, or one additional small pup tent on your pitch for children.
On the day of departure, guests are requested to vacate their pitch by 11am in high season, but are welcome to stay on until 4pm in mid and low season.