Touring & Camping Prices 2016
The prices quoted are pitch fees including car and 2 people only:
|Season||Dates Inclusive||Per Night|
|High||Mar 24th - Mar 28th
|Mid||Mar 29th - Apr 9th||£12.50|
|Low||Apr 10th - Apr 28th||£9.50|
|High||Apr 29th - May 1st||MAYDAY||£19.50|
|Low||May 2nd - May 26th||£9.50|
|High||May 27th - Jun 4th||SPRING BANK||£19.50|
|Mid||Jun 5th - Jul 21st||£12.50|
|High||Jul 22nd - Sept 3rd||SCHOOL BREAK||£19.50|
|Mid||Sept 4th - Oct 8th||£12.50|
|Low||Oct 9th - Oct 20th||£9.50|
|Mid||Oct 21st - Oct 30th||HALF TERM||£12.50|
- 16 amp electric hook-ups are £3.00 per unit per night extra.
- Hardstandings are £2.00 extra per night (Field 5 & 6 only).
- Families of more than two people are charged £2.00 per additional person per night.
- Dogs are charged at £1.00 per dog per night.
- Showers are charged at 50p for approx 8 minutes.
- There is no charge for children under 3 years, awnings, or one additional small pup tent on your pitch for the children.